Me and The Hubby

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Is The Air!!

Yes today is the day!!! The day where Love abounds in every heart...Awww.... and so does the filling out of the kids valentine's gifts for school, laundry day, baking hubby's banana Bread, putting the roast on for dinner,and making sure the 3 kids I am watching dont kill eachother....Yes people love is certainly in the Air. NOT!!!.LOL...Me and the hubby do not celebrate Valentine's Day for the simple fact that if he can't show me that he loves me every day then "Houston We Have A Problem".lol.
I did however do a few things with the kiddies today to spread the Love :)
My Video wouldnt upload so a pic will have to do.lol

They sang a beautiful song to the Lord: "1,2,3 God Loves Me; 4,5, Glad to be Alive; 6,7, 8 God is Great; 9,10, We Sing It Again!!!"
We also made cute little cards for Mommy and Daddy saying how much we love them.

Once in a Lifetime
Once in a lifetime you find someone special,
Your lives intermingle and somehow you know.
This is the beginning of all you have longed for,
A love you can build on, a love that will grow.
Once in a lifetime to those who are lucky,
A miracle happens and dreams all come true.
I know it can happen, it happened to me,
For I've found my "once in a lifetime" with you.

Awwwww......That Got me all teary eyed..LOL
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment